Our products to boost Fertility
What is PCOS?
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, or PCOS for short is a disorder that affects the ovaries as well as overall reproductive health in women. PCOS treatment can be simple depending on your symptoms and condition, even though it requires special attention to avoid further issues.
PCOS involves the enlargement of the ovaries as well as the growth of small ovarian cysts around the outer edges of the ovaries. Although some women may not experience any ovarian cysts, it is still a common symptom of PCOS.
This disorder is often caused by an abnormal and imbalance of hormones, such as low testosterone in women. Although further research is required to pinpoint the direct cause for PCOS, studies have shown that a combination of genetic and environmental factors may be to blame.
YAD-Tech has been offering a wide selection of safe, natural, and effective products designed for both men and women since 2010. YAD-Tech truly takes an innovative approach to improving and supporting the healthy lifestyle for both men and women.
By ordering your own bottle of INOSIA for a Polycystic ovaries treatment, women know they are not only getting a product that was designed as an effective PCOS treatment, but that was also designed with female health in mind.
Have questions about INOSIA or other PCOS remedies? Call the YAD-Tech customer support team at 1-877-476-1462. You can also order INOSIA right on the YAD-Tech website. Order today and get a truly natural supplement delivered straight to your door!
PCOS Natural Treatment: What is INOSIA?INOSIA is a natural supplement that is designed to help treat and alleviate common symptoms associated with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). INOSIA is an all-natural supplement that contains natural compounds that promote low testosterone in women. Furthermore, scientific research and evidence also suggests that some medicinal plants and natural insulin regulators may help some women relieve uncomfortable and unsightly PCOS symptoms and even improve reproductive health overall. YAD-Tech has produced a truly natural supplement that contains all-natural compounds, which have been clinically proven to help provide the following benefits for women:
- Reduce testosterone levels
- Balance hormones naturally
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Control body weight
- Regulate the menstrual cycle
- Improve fertility and egg quality
- Decrease the onset of other diseases and conditions
- Relieve common symptoms of PCOS
- Myo-inositol : 300 mg
- D-Chiro-inositol : 7,5 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-cystéine : 25 mg
- Chrome (Picolinate de chrome (III)) : 50 mcg
- Vanadium (Produit de chélate de vanadium PVP) : 18,75 mcg
- Vitex (Agnus-castus-Fruit) : 40,5 mg
- Pivoine de Chine (Paeonia lactiflora, pivoine blanche, plant entier) : 100 mg
- Réglisse (Racine de Glycyrrhiza glabra):15 mg
- Actée à grappes noires (Actaea racemosa-Racine) : 5 mg
What Causes PCOS?PCOS is an incredibly common disorder and condition, affecting up to 10 million women each year. In fact, PCOS occurs in approximately 10 percent of reproductive-aged women. The common PCOS symptoms can vary with each individual case, however, PCOS is most often characterized by excess Androgen levels (testosterone), abnormalities or irregular menstrual cycles, and obesity. Although PCOS can range in levels of severity, women who suffer from more serious cases of PCOS are at a greater risk for infertility, diabetes, and heart disease. Furthermore, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is more common among family members. For example if a mother is diagnosed with PCOS at one time or another in her lifetime, then her daughter(s) may also be at a higher risk. This suggests that the onset of PCOS has more to do with genetics than lifestyle. However, lifestyle, including diet and exercise has an impact on the overall severity of PCOS. Most women who suffer from PCOS will experience increased weight gain and abdominal fat as well as both reproductive and metabolic abnormalities.
What Are the Symptoms of PCOS?Although symptoms can differ among individuals as well as the severity of each PCOS case, the most common symptoms of PCOS.
PCOS Treatment and DiagnosisIn addition to making women feel uncomfortable, PCOS can also seriously impact a woman’s health. Women who leave PCOS untreated or who suffer from more severe cases of PCOS increase their risks for infertility, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. Medical professionals and health care physicians typically diagnose PCOS by paying close attention to hormone levels, particularly heightened Androgen levels; ovulation disorders; and the presence of ovarian cysts.
PCOS TreatmentThe most common medical PCOS treatment options are birth control pills to help regulate menstrual cycles, medications to help prevent the onset of diabetes and control cholesterol levels, hormone pills to help stabilize hormone levels and increase fertility and even cosmetic procedures to remove excess hair growth. But what modern medicine and science won’t tell you is that there is a number of natural PCOS remedies that not only help reduce symptoms of PCOS and balance hormones naturally, but also help to treat the condition overall, improving reproductive health, and helping women to live healthier and happier lives.
What is the Best PCOS Natural Treatment?The majority of PCOS treatment methods involve medications that either treat or prevent other diseases; they are not designed to improve overall female reproductive health nor do they address low testosterone in women or help to balance hormones naturally, which is the real problem behind PCOS. Therefore, the best PCSO natural treatment may be a dietary supplement that helps to balance hormones naturally by providing women with the best vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that promote overall female health.
How Can Women Balance Hormones Naturally?There are a few different ways that women can balance hormones naturally, and particularly address low testosterone in women. One of the best ways to balance hormones naturally is to take a hormonal supplement, such as INOSIA.
- The prevalence of polycystic ovary syndrome in a community sample assessed under contrasting diagnostic criteria.
- Inositol Treatment and ART Outcomes in Women with PCOS
- The rationale of the myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol combined treatment for polycystic ovary syndrome
- Results from the International Consensus Conference on myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol in Obstetrics and Gynecology--assisted reproduction technology
- Results from the International Consensus Conference on Myo-inositol and d-chiro-inositol in Obstetrics and Gynecology: the link between metabolic syndrome and PCOS
- N-acetyl-cysteine treatment improves insulin sensitivity in women with polycystic ovary syndrome.
- N-Acetylcysteine improves oocyte and embryo quality in polycystic ovary syndrome patients undergoing intracytoplasmic sperm injection: an alternative to metformin.
- Metabolic effects of vanadyl sulfate in humans with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus: in vivo and in vitro studies
- Nutraceuticals for metabolic syndrome management: from laboratory to benchside.
- Effects of chromium picolinate on food intake and satiety.
- Beneficial effect of chromium supplementation on serum triglyceride levels in NIDDM
- Effects of chromium supplementation on serum high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in men taking beta-blockers. A randomized, controlled trial.
- Elevated intakes of supplemental chromium improve glucose and insulin variables in individuals with type 2 diabetes.
- Chromium in the prevention and control of diabetes.
- Fructus agni casti and bromocriptine for treatment of hyperprolactinemia and mastalgia
- [The efficacy of the complex medication Phyto-Hypophyson L in female, hormone-related sterility. A randomized, placebo-controlled clinical double-blind study
- [Vitex agnus castus extract in the treatment of luteal phase defects due to latent hyperprolactinemia. Results of a randomized placebo-controlled double-blind study
- Role of phyto-oestrogens in ovulation induction in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome
- A. Herbal medicine for the management of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and associated oligo/amenorrhoea and hyperandrogenism; a review of the laboratory evidence for effects with corroborative clinical findings
- In vitro stimulation of granulosa cells by a combination of different active ingredients of unkei-to.
- Effect of traditional herbal medicine, shakuyaku-kanzo-to on total and free serum testosterone levels
- Effects of unkei-to, an herbal medicine, on endocrine function and ovulation in women with high basal levels of luteinizing hormone secretion
- Effect of traditional herbal medicine on serum testosterone levels and its induction of regular ovulation in hyperandrogenic and oligomenorrheic women
- Effect of TJ-68 (shakuyaku-kanzo-to) on polycystic ovarian disease
- Treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome with spironolactone plus licorice