FERTIL PRO® For Women + Vitamin D3 is a carefully created and scientifically designed natural supplement that contains a number of potent and well known constituents that have been studied and shown to help with increasing female fertility. The primary focus of the constituents is to reduce the amount of oxidative stress that commonly exists in female bio-chemistry to help improve fertility naturally while also enhancing overall reproductive health.
FERTIL PRO® For Women + Vitamin D3 also is specially formulated to offer a complete suite of preconception, prenatal vitamins to contribute to a healthier conception process. This product has been designed based upon scientific studies, ongoing clinical trials, and respected journal findings to safely enhance female fertility using all-natural ingredients. This product is intended to help enhance fertility when used in combination with a proper diet, daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle. FERTIL PRO® For Women + Vitamin D3 is Health Canada Approved: NPN 80035639; All the ingredients that compose FERTIL PRO® For Women + Vitamin D3 are certified kosher and halal
Before you consider taking a dietary supplement like FERTIL PRO® For Women + Vitamin D3 or any other alternative natural supplement, please be sure that you consult with your doctor beforehand. Your doctor can provide you with guidance and advice on taking this or any other supplement based upon your medical history and current prescription medication intake.
This supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases, illnesses or ailments. Approved by Health Canada. NPN : 80035639
Recommended Dose: 1 Pill per Day
- Magnesium : 120 mg
- Iron : 22 mg
- Folic Acid : 1 mg
- Vitamin B12 : 0,28 mcg
- Zinc : 20 mg
- Copper : 2 mg
- Vitamin B6 : 2 mg
- Vitamin D3 : 1000 IU
- Vitamin D and fertility: a systematic review.
- Cetin I, Berti C, Calabrese S, Role of micronutrients in the periconceptional period Human Reproduction Update, 2009Ozkaya MO
- Nazıroğlu M
- Multivitamin and mineral supplementation modulates oxidative stress and antioxidant vitamin levels in serum and follicular fluid of women undergoing in vitro fertilization, Fertil Steril. 2010.
- Prospective randomized trial of multiple micronutrients in subfertile women undergoing ovulation induction: a pilot study.
- Replete vitamin D stores predict reproductive success following in vitro fertilization.