FERTIL PRO® MTL (for men) is a scientifically designed all-natural supplement created to provide the precise amount of vitamins and minerals that can help to increase the motility of sperm as well as enhance reproductive health in men. This product is specifically based upon the scientific findings of numerous studies – many of which are ongoing – as well as previous studies, findings and clinical trials. By increasing sperm motility, FERTIL PRO® MTL (for men) can help improve natural conception chances for men who suffer from poor sperm count.
FERTIL PRO® MTL (for men) is designed to be taken alongside of maintaining a healthy diet and active lifestyle. Using specially formulated enzymes, vitamins and minerals that have been shown to improve sperm motility and sperm cell integrity, this product can safely help increase conception odds in men. All the ingredients that compose FERTIL PRO® MTL (for men) are certified kosher and halal.
Before you take FERTIL PRO® MTL (for men) or any other natural supplement, please consult with your primary care physician. A medical doctor is the only person who can provide advice pertaining to your diet, lifestyle and supplement intake, based upon familiarity of your medical history. This supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases, illnesses or ailments.
Approved by Health Canada. NPN 80031912
Recommended Dose: 1 Pill per Day
- Coenzyme Q10 : 100 mg
- B-carotene : 3 mg (5000 IU)
- Lycopene : 2 mg
- Vitamin D3 : 25 mcg (1000 IU)
- Coenzyme Q10 treatment in infertile men with idiopathic asthenozoospermia: a placebo-controlled, double-blind randomized trial.
- Efficacy of coenzyme Q10 on semen parameters, sperm function and reproductive hormones in infertile men.
- Jaime Mendiola et al, A low intake of antioxidant nutrients is associated with poor semen quality in patients attending fertility clinics, Fertility and Sterility, 2010
- Armand Zini et al, Lycopene supplementation in vitro can protect human sperm deoxyribonucleic acid from oxidative damage, Fertility and Sterility, 2009
- Anuj Goyal et al, The effects of dietary lycopene supplementation on human seminal plasma, The Authors journal compilation, 2007
- Narmada P. Gupta et al, Lycopene therapy in idiopathic male infertility, International Urology and Nephrology, 2003