Supplements to increase fertility in men
Fertility in men is as big a factor as fertility in women. In fact, according to numerous scientific and medical studies, approximately 90 percent of male infertility issues are due to sperm abnormalities, such as low sperm counts, poor sperm quality or a combination of the two. Some cases of male infertility are caused by a multitude of factors, such as hormonal imbalances, genetic defects, and even the presence of other health conditions.
Similar to women, infertility in men can be treated with a range of male fertility vitamins and male fertility pills to help improve men’s reproductive health.
If you have questions about FERTIL PRO MTL for Men or other fertility pills for men or natural remedies for improving men’s reproductive health, then give the YAD-tech customer support team at 1-877-476-1462 today. You can also order your own bottle of FERTIL PRO MTL for Men right on the YAD-Tech website.
What is FERTIL PRO MTL for Men?FERTIL PRO® MTL for men is a scientifically designed all-natural supplement male fertility solution that provides men with the essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals to improve men’s reproductive health. FERTIL PRO MTL for Men helps to increase sperm mobility as well as quality sperm production, improving and increasing chances for a successful conception. FERTIL PRO® MTL for Men has been tested and studied in numerous clinical studies, many of which are still ongoing today. Test results indicate that FERTIL PRO MTL for Men should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and active lifestyle. All the ingredients in FERTIL PRO® MTL for men are certified kosher and halal. FERTIL PRO MTL for Men is also a safe product and has been approved by Health Canada.
Where to Find FERTIL PRO MTL for MenThe recommended dose of FERTIL PRO MTL for Men is one capsule per day. Each bottle of FERTIL PRO MTL for Men contains 90 capsules, and is priced at $57.99.
- Coenzyme Q10 : 100 mg
- B-carotene : 3 mg (5000 IU)
- Lycopene : 2 mg
- Vitamin D3 : 25 mcg (1000 IU)
The Most Common Causes of Infertility in MenAlthough most men hate to admit it, many men suffer from infertility. In fact, almost the same amount of men suffer from infertility as women. About 10 percent of reproductive-age women are infertile—and the same goes for men. But, what exactly causes infertility in men? Here is a brief list of common conditions and issues that play a critical role in male infertility:
- Sperm Abnormalities (such as abnormal sperm shape)
- Poor sperm mobility
- Low sperm count
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Smoking and substance abuse
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Lack of proper nutrition
- Long-term exposure to harmful chemicals
Male Infertility TreatmentsThe good news is that male infertility can be treated in several ways. The first step is to schedule an appointment with a medical professional or healthcare physician. The physician will likely perform a physical exam to determine and diagnosis the likely cause for male infertility. A medical professional will also review medical history to determine if genetics play a role in male infertility. Some other tests and treatment methods may include:
- Semen analysis to evaluate the quantity and quality of sperm
- Blood tests to evaluate male hormone levels
- Imaging tests to look for structural problems in the reproductive system
- Genetic testing to identify sperm structure, possible defects or other diseases
- Recommend male fertility pills and male fertility vitamins
How Male Fertility Pills and Male Fertility Vitamins Can HelpAs mentioned above, simply making some lifestyle changes, such as quitting smoking, consuming alcohol, or reducing substance use can easily increase male fertility. Additionally, male fertility pills and male fertility vitamins help balance male hormones and increase quality and healthy sperm production and ejactulation. In fact, natural male fertility vitamins are one of the best and natural remedies for male infertility. Most fertility pills and fertility vitamins are made with all-natural ingredients, such as Vitamin D3, Lycopene, B-carotene and coenzymes that help provide the men’s reproductive system with the essential nutrients that it needs to function and produce strong, healthy sperm to travel along the path to an egg. The good news is that male fertility pills and male fertility vitamins are available OTC today without the need for a prescription. However, it is still important for men to speak with a healthcare professional or physician prior to trying male infertility pills.
- Coenzyme Q10 treatment in infertile men with idiopathic asthenozoospermia: a placebo-controlled, double-blind randomized trial.
- Efficacy of coenzyme Q10 on semen parameters, sperm function and reproductive hormones in infertile men.
- Jaime Mendiola et al, A low intake of antioxidant nutrients is associated with poor semen quality in patients attending fertility clinics, Fertility and Sterility, 2010
- Armand Zini et al, Lycopene supplementation in vitro can protect human sperm deoxyribonucleic acid from oxidative damage, Fertility and Sterility, 2009
- Anuj Goyal et al, The effects of dietary lycopene supplementation on human seminal plasma, The Authors journal compilation, 2007
- Narmada P. Gupta et al, Lycopene therapy in idiopathic male infertility, International Urology and Nephrology, 2003