FERTIL PRO® LQ consists of a scientifically formulated and potent supplement designed to provide the necessary recommended amounts Coenzyme Q10, Resveratrol and L-arginine to help naturally increase fertility levels in women. The goal of using the signature constituents in FERTIL PRO® LQ is to help increase vascularization while assuring that the egg is optimized for sperm reception and fertilization.
Resveratrol can improve the quality of life and decrease the symptoms of women with endometriosis. Several scientific reports, using in vitro and in vivo models, and a clinical study, conclude that this biologically active substance interrupts the pathophysiology of endometriosis, restores endometrial receptivity and completely reduces, in 82% of the cases, the symptoms of dysmenorrhea not controlled by oral contraceptives.
FERTIL PRO® LQ was created by scientific design, based upon a number of ongoing present studies, past studies, scientific literature and ongoing clinical trials that postulate the efficacy of the primary ingredients. In combination with proper diet, exercise and a healthy lifestyle—this product can help increase the odds of a natural conception.
At Yad Tech, we believe that Mother Nature often has the answer to our fertility problems. We have spent years perfecting the recipe for FERTIL PRO® LQ to assure the highest potency ingredients and the fastest absorption time. This product is Health Canada Approved: NPN 80025458; All the ingredients that compose Fertil Pro LQ are certified kosher and halal
Before taking this supplement or any other natural supplement, make sure you consult with your primary physician. Only a qualified medical doctor can provide the medical advice and guidance that you need to know whether or not a supplement is right for you. This supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases, illnesses or ailments.
- FERTIL PRO® LQ provides a boost of Coenzyme Q10, Resveratrol and L-arginine to further enhance female fertility potential.
- Designed to increase vascularisation.
- Formulated on the basis of scientific literature to help optimize female fertility safely and naturally as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Approved by Health Canada. NPN: 80060492.
Recommended Dose: 6 capsules per Day
- Coenzyme Q10 : 100 mg
- L-Arginine: 600 mg
- Resveratrol : 30 mg
- Kitaya K (2015) Effect of early endometriosis on ovarian reserve and reproductive outcome. Frontiers in bioscience 7:40-45.
- Khoufache K, Michaud N, Harir N, Kibangou Bondza P, & Akoum A (2012) Anomalies in the inflammatory response in endometriosis and possible consequences: a review. Minerva endocrinologica 37(1):75-92.
- Ricci AG, et al. (2013) Natural therapies assessment for the treatment of endometriosis. Human reproduction 28(1):178-188.
- Maia H, Jr., Haddad C, Pinheiro N, & Casoy J (2012) Advantages of the association of resveratrol with oral contraceptives for management of endometriosis-related pain. International journal of women’s health 4:543-549.
- Ozcan Cenksoy P, et al. (2015) A potential novel treatment strategy: inhibition of angiogenesis and inflammation by resveratrol for regression of endometriosis in an experimental rat model. Gynecological endocrinology : the official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology 31(3):219-224.
- Bayoglu Tekin Y, et al. (2015) Is resveratrol a potential substitute for leuprolide acetate in experimental endometriosis? European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 184:1-6.
- Bruner-Tran KL, et al. (2011) Resveratrol inhibits development of experimental endometriosis in vivo and reduces endometrial stromal cell invasiveness in vitro. Biology of reproduction 84(1):106-112.
- Amaya SC, et al. (2014) Resveratrol and endometrium: a closer look at an active ingredient of red wine using in vivo and in vitro models. Reproductive sciences 21(11):1362-1369.
- Rudzitis-Auth J, Menger MD, & Laschke MW (2013) Resveratrol is a potent inhibitor of vascularization and cell proliferation in experimental endometriosis. Human reproduction 28(5):1339-1347.
- Ergenoglu AM, et al. (2013) Regression of endometrial implants by resveratrol in an experimentally induced endometriosis model in rats. Reproductive sciences 20(10):1230-1236.
- Shirane A, et al. (2012) Regulation of SIRT1 determines initial step of endometrial receptivity by controlling E-cadherin expression. Biochemical and biophysical research communications 424(3):604-610.
- Singh M, Parent S, Leblanc V, & Asselin E (2011) Resveratrol modulates the expression of PTGS2 and cellular proliferation in the normal rat endometrium in an AKT-dependent manner. Biology of reproduction 84(5):1045-1052.
- Biagi M & Bertelli AA (2015) Wine, alcohol and pills: What future for the French paradox? Life Sci 131:19-22.
- Yu W, Fu YC, & Wang W (2012) Cellular and molecular effects of resveratrol in health and disease. J Cell Biochem 113(3):752-759.
- Battaglia C, et al. (1999) Adjuvant L-arginine treatment for in-vitro fertilization in poor responder patients. Human reproduction 14(7):1690-1697.
- Ben-Meir A, et al. (2015) Coenzyme Q10 restores oocyte mitochondrial function and fertility during reproductive aging. Aging cell.