Our products to boost Fertility
Fertility vitamins to give you an extra push
Our fertility vitamins give you the extra push you need, being and effective supplement when trying to get pregnant, enhancing body’s ability to conceive.
Female fertility can be affected by a number of factors, such as a vitamin deficiency, an unhealthy lifestyle, and even the presence of other conditions, such as PCOS or even Endometriosis. In fact, Endometriosis affects more than 5 million women each year, and is responsible for decreasing fertility in women.
If you believe that you have endometriosis or another condition affecting your fertility, or if you are interested in learning more about fertility vitamins, then we have the solution for you.
Read on to learn more about endometriosis and fertility, one of the best fertility vitamins, and how natural remedies for endometriosis can help increase fertility.
If you have questions about FERTIL PRO LQ or other natural fertility vitamins or natural remedies for Endometriosis, then give the YAD-tech customer support team at 1-877-476-1462 today. You can also order your own bottle of FERTIL PRO LQ right on the YAD-Tech website. Order today and get FERTIL PRO LQ delivered straight to your door.
FERTIL PRO LQ: Fertility VitaminsFERTIL PRO® LQ is designed with a scientifically-proven formula that contains the recommended amounts of Coenzyme Q10, Resveratrol, and L-arginine to help naturally increase fertility levels in women. The FERTIL PRO LQ formula helps to create a natural environment for both eggs and sperm, allowing for natural fertilization to occur. Furthermore, Resveratrol can not only help improve the quality of life and improve overall reproductive health, it can also naturally decrease the uncomfortable and painful symptoms associated with Endometriosis. In fact, numerous scientific reports and studies using in vitro and in vivo models have shown that Resveratrol interrupts the production of Endometriosis and can also reduce the symptoms of dysmenorrhea. These results were shown in 82 percent of clinical studies and cases; therefore, FERTIL PRO LQ is one of the best and natural remedies for Endometriosis. The primary ingredients FERTIL PRO® LQ have been researched in past studies as well as in a number of ongoing studies and clinical trials. In addition, the combination of a healthy lifestyle, diet, and exercise regimen, FERTIL PRO LQ can help increase fertility in women. YADTech has spent years researching and improving their fertility vitamins in order to help millions of women increase fertility and get pregnant. YADTech uses the highest-quality, safest, and natural ingredients with the fastest absorption time to ensure quality conception. FERTIL PRO® LQ is approved by Health Canada is also certified kosher and halal. Because FERTIL PRO LQ does not contain any animal products or dairy products, it is also a great product for both vegetarians, vegans, and those with dairy allergies.
Where to Find Fertil Pro LQThe recommended dose of FERTIL PRO LQ is up to six capsules per day to help increase fertility and reduce symptoms of Endometriosis. Each bottle of FERTIL PRO LQ contains 180 capsules. FERTIL PRO LQ is priced at $89.99 per bottle.
- Coenzyme Q10 : 100 mg
- L-Arginine: 600 mg
- Resveratrol : 30 mg
Endometriosis and InfertilitySo, what exactly is Endometriosis and how does it cause infertility? Endometriosis is an incredibly common condition that involves tissue from the uterus lining. During a woman’s menstrual cycle, shreds of tissue from the uterus lining travel out of the fallopian tube and can get trapped in the abdomen, causing inflammation, irritation, pain and discomfort. Some of the most common symptoms of Endometriosis include the following:
- Pain and discomfort in the abdomen (extreme pain, in severe cases)
- Painful intercourse
- Painful menstrual periods
- Abnormalities with urination and/ or bowel movements
How to Increase FertilitySo, how exactly does Endometriosis affect fertility? The pain, inflammation, and irritation of the abdomen caused by Endometriosis alone are enough to reduce fertility. The extreme swelling may prevent the egg from reaching its destination, and it may also damage both the sperm and the eggs. In severe cases of Endometriosis, adhesions can form, block the fallopian tubes, and reduce overall functions of the pelvic organs. All in all, Endometriosis can create an inhospitable environment for both the sperm and egg, reducing a woman’s chances of becoming pregnant. As mentioned above, another common cause for infertility among women is a vitamin deficiency. For example, many women who have low Vitamin D levels are more likely to suffer from infertility. Therefore, consuming a healthy diet, rich with essential vitamins and minerals, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle might be all that you need to increase fertility and to finally get pregnant.
How Fertility Vitamins Can HelpBelieve it or not, one of the best ways to increase fertility, decrease your risks of Endometriosis or other conditions that can cause infertility is to try fertility vitamins. In fact, natural fertility vitamins is one of the best and natural remedies for Endometriosis. Most fertility vitamins are made with all-natural ingredients that help provide the female body what it needs to ensure a healthy conception. The good news is that most fertility vitamins are available OTC today without the need for a prescription. However, it is still important for women who are trying to get pregnant or who think they may be pregnant to speak with a medical professional or an OB/GYN prior to taking fertility vitamins to ensure that they are healthy enough to conceive.
- Kitaya K (2015) Effect of early endometriosis on ovarian reserve and reproductive outcome. Frontiers in bioscience 7:40-45.
- Khoufache K, Michaud N, Harir N, Kibangou Bondza P, & Akoum A (2012) Anomalies in the inflammatory response in endometriosis and possible consequences: a review. Minerva endocrinologica 37(1):75-92.
- Ricci AG, et al. (2013) Natural therapies assessment for the treatment of endometriosis. Human reproduction 28(1):178-188.
- Maia H, Jr., Haddad C, Pinheiro N, & Casoy J (2012) Advantages of the association of resveratrol with oral contraceptives for management of endometriosis-related pain. International journal of women's health 4:543-549.
- Ozcan Cenksoy P, et al. (2015) A potential novel treatment strategy: inhibition of angiogenesis and inflammation by resveratrol for regression of endometriosis in an experimental rat model. Gynecological endocrinology : the official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology 31(3):219-224.
- Bayoglu Tekin Y, et al. (2015) Is resveratrol a potential substitute for leuprolide acetate in experimental endometriosis? European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 184:1-6.
- Bruner-Tran KL, et al. (2011) Resveratrol inhibits development of experimental endometriosis in vivo and reduces endometrial stromal cell invasiveness in vitro. Biology of reproduction 84(1):106-112.
- Amaya SC, et al. (2014) Resveratrol and endometrium: a closer look at an active ingredient of red wine using in vivo and in vitro models. Reproductive sciences 21(11):1362-1369.
- Rudzitis-Auth J, Menger MD, & Laschke MW (2013) Resveratrol is a potent inhibitor of vascularization and cell proliferation in experimental endometriosis. Human reproduction 28(5):1339-1347.
- Ergenoglu AM, et al. (2013) Regression of endometrial implants by resveratrol in an experimentally induced endometriosis model in rats. Reproductive sciences 20(10):1230-1236.
- Shirane A, et al. (2012) Regulation of SIRT1 determines initial step of endometrial receptivity by controlling E-cadherin expression. Biochemical and biophysical research communications 424(3):604-610.
- Singh M, Parent S, Leblanc V, & Asselin E (2011) Resveratrol modulates the expression of PTGS2 and cellular proliferation in the normal rat endometrium in an AKT-dependent manner. Biology of reproduction 84(5):1045-1052.
- Biagi M & Bertelli AA (2015) Wine, alcohol and pills: What future for the French paradox? Life Sci 131:19-22.
- Yu W, Fu YC, & Wang W (2012) Cellular and molecular effects of resveratrol in health and disease. J Cell Biochem 113(3):752-759.
- Battaglia C, et al. (1999) Adjuvant L-arginine treatment for in-vitro fertilization in poor responder patients. Human reproduction 14(7):1690-1697.
- Ben-Meir A, et al. (2015) Coenzyme Q10 restores oocyte mitochondrial function and fertility during reproductive aging. Aging cell.