FERTIL PRO® FOR MEN + L-Carnitine is a specially designed and scientifically based all-natural supplement intended to help provide the necessary minerals and vitamins that have been clinically and scientifically studied and shown to improve sperm motility, enhanced DNA integrity and overall sperm count in men suffering from infertility issues. FERTIL PRO® FOR MEN + L-Carnitine combines the power of L-Carnitine with vitamins A, C, E, B12 as well as selenium and zinc to improve sperm count and overall sperm health and motility.
FERTIL PRO® FOR MEN + L-Carnitine is entirely based upon past, present and ongoing scientific, medical and clinical findings that postulate its precise constituents. When used in combination with keeping a proactive, healthy and balanced lifestyle, this supplement can help you improve male fertility. All the ingredients that compose FERTIL PRO® FOR MEN + L-Carnitine are certified kosher and halal.
Before you take FERTIL PRO® FOR MEN + L-Carnitineor any other natural supplement, assure that you consult with your doctor beforehand. Only a doctor can offer you medical advice regarding using this supplement or any other supplement.
This supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases, illnesses or ailments. Approved by Health Canada. NPN : 80040821.
Recommended Dose: 1 Pill per Day
- L-Carnitine : 400 mg
- Vitamin C : 300 mg
- Vitamin E : 67 mg AT
- Acide folique : 1 mg
- Vitamin B12 : 50 mcg
- Zinc : 30 mg
- Selenium : 80 mcg
- Fraga CG et al, Proc Natl Acad Sci, USA 88: 1100311006, 1991.
- Dawsonet al, Fertil Steril 58:1034-9, 1992.
- Ebischet al, Int J Androl 29:339-45, 2006.
- GevaE, et al, Fertil Steril 66: 430-4, 1996.
- Grecoet al, Hum Reprod 20: 2590-4, 2005.
- Keskes-AmmarL et al, Arch Androl 49: 83-94, 2003.
- KessopoulouE et al, Fertil Steril 64: 825-31, 1995.
- Suleimanet al,J Androl 17: 530-7, 1996.
- Wonget al, Fertil Steril, 77: 491-8, 2002.
- Zini et al, J Assist Reprod Genetics, 26: 427-32, 2009.
- Use of carnitine therapy in selected cases of male factor infertility: a double-blind crossover trial
- Placebo-controlled double-blind randomized trial on the use of L-carnitine, L-acetylcarnitine, or combined L-carnitine and L-acetylcarnitine in men with idiopathic asthenozoospermia.
- A placebo-controlled double-blind randomized trial of the use of combined l-carnitine and l-acetyl-carnitine treatment in men with asthenozoospermia
- Carnitine for the treatment of idiopathic asthenospermia: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
- Effect of L-carnitine and/or L-acetyl-carnitine in nutrition treatment for male infertility: a systematic review
- Antioxidant treatment with carnitines is effective in infertile patients with prostatovesiculoepididymitis and elevated seminal leukocyte concentrations after treatment with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory compounds